More useful stuff for the Radio dock menu
Here's what to do:
- Save this Web page to a HTML file (not a Web Archive or similar). More information about this step is here.
- Open the Radio app.
- Drop the file you saved onto the Radio icon in the Dock.
- Say yes to importing it to workspace.myDockMenu.
- Command-J (control-J on Windows) to user.callbacks.systemTrayIconRightClick.
- Replace the item in the "Value" column with @workspace.myDockMenu. If you haven't edited a table before: move the mouse pointer over the top of the text beginning with "@", you'll see it change to an I-beam, then just click and edit. Press return when you've finished editing. The window should look like this:
That's all. You should now be able to see an expanded Dock menu as above.
This page was last updated on 9/11/02; 7:05:47 PM.